Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A video of my 2013...posted in late March. AHEM.


SO. Soooo. ::eyes dart from side to side::

Here's our 2013 at a glance, in total chronological order. Photos set to pretty music and all that jazz.

A bit rich posting so late (um, NO KIDDIN'!), and I'm waaaaay past the point of using the Chinese New Year excuse so, really, it's the fact I pretty much don't post here anymore, and, while I posted this on Facebook (on 4th February, mind you, so back then I could use the Chinese New Year excuse, and did), I just didn't think to replicate the post here.

So, here we are, on 26th of March, and you can see what our 2013 looked like.

Or not, whatever. Bwahahah!


2013 - a chronology from Igor on Vimeo.


Hope you like it! (As usual, let most of the video load up before you hit good ol' play.)

Oh, and hey! Here's last year's blog post showing our 2012 which: OMG!EUROPE!OMG! Evidently I was also very punctual last year. ::eyeroll:: Tee hee!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww. You guys are adorable. And amazing photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, shucks...thanks heaps, lovely! You're too sweet, I tells ya!

      Delete
  2. That video is just perfect!! What beautiful photos :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!! Coldplay and Simon and Garfunkel (also one of my favorite songs of all time)--perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, sugar! And yes, I also love love LOOOOOVE that Simon & Garfunkel tune, just never gets old nor could it ever!

      Delete