Monday, February 3, 2014

Is it just me or...


...is everyone else over their blogs, too?

Nope?  Just me?

Ha!

Eh, I'm just not feeling it anymore, you know?  Or maybe it's because I've been preoccupied with other non-bloggy things and the blog has taken a back seat as a result.  Could be, could be.  I have been doing a lot of writing on the side for a secret project (oh, the intrigue!) and who knows what will come of said project, if anything, but, you know...it's been good working on it all the same.  And painful.  But mostly good, hahah.  I think, for me, what's worse than not updating this blog is the fact I haven't read my bloggy pals' blogs in months and months.  Yes, your great blogs, pals.  Again: preoccupied, no time, yada yada.

On a totally unrelated note, I've been listening to Simon & Garfunkel's "The Essential" CD for the past couple of work hours and, well, soothing much?  Those incomparable harmonies of theirs are just a soul balm, amirite?

Finally: RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman.  So, SO sad.  A brilliant and gifted actor, and by all accounts a humble, kind and down-to-earth man.  Dammit, universe.

3 comments:

  1. Many blogers I follow have tuned-it-down...(while others are growing like mushrooms after the rain)....Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely seems like blogging has taken a back burner for lots of people. So sad. I definitely feel like life has just gotten so busy lately. Blogging used to bring me so much joy. Hoping it comes back soon. And so sad about Philip Seymour Hoffman. He was such a brilliant actor!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't beat yourself up about it, when you need to, you'll return to the blog. I find I blog most when I'm trying to work through stuff. Hope all is well ;)

    ReplyDelete