Friday, October 4, 2013

Life lately (in pictures)


So, you know, here's how I figure it: since I've been so bad at maintaining this blog (like, there are no words for how bad I am) (Colour Me Badd!), I might as well...er, post a bunch of pictures?  Yeah, that'll do it!  I mean, it's an update!  It's a blog post!  (...with minimal words, sure, but: blog post!)

It shouldn't be hard for a notoriously lazy lazinator (yup, just made that up) to upload a few photos, type up a few words and: voilĂ !

I mean, at least that's something, and after three weeks of nothing it's ... something!

Hahah.

Don't you just love how I'm patting myself on the back for minimal effort?  Lameness, thy name is Pretzel.

So: life lately!

Behold.

(You can click to enlarge any of the smaller looking ones!)








Why, yes, that IS Ryan Gosling behind me. Oh, Ryan and I go way back, you know.
(Read: one of the kajillion repeats of The Notebook on TV.)



My mummy moved back to the old country - waaaahhhhh!
(Thank you, mother, for your high cheekbones that I inherited.)






Hey, this was earlier tonight, i.e. just before we watched Gravity
which: ZOMG!






Hey, so you know what I discovered recently?

I "discovered" that I have clusters of green flecks under my pupil...I know, right?!  Not sure how I never noticed this before <shrug>, but there it is.  They're visible in two of these photos...riveting, to be sure.  Snerrrrrk.

I also totally need to do a post about our Queenstown, New Zealand trip.  Will do so - Scout's honour.

How've you all been, bloggy people?  Tell me stuff!  (And apologies that I haven't been reading your blogs, waaahhhh - all I've had energy for lately is Twitter, if that.)

Oh, and hey, I'm on Twitter so if you want we can follow each other.  I post deep, thoughtful stuff like the following.  (...muhahah!)







11 comments:

  1. You're so pretty. And also I don't there is such a thing as bad bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, YOU are! Thanks, dearie! And if there were bad bloggers, I'd be the baddest of 'em all, hahah.

      Delete
  2. I heard good things about Gravity as well - you're looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely! And yeah, go watch Gravity, go-go-go!

      Delete
  3. What fun pictures to share! You have such gorgeous eyes, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, stop that! Heh heh. Thanks heaps, hon! And I'm glad you think my pictures are fun and not a lazy move on my part, hee! ;-) xo

      Delete
  4. This is my first time to your bit of the internet, but the "because we all have phantom band names" part is my favorite. YES. I'm not the only one. Ten thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh...riiiiiiiight back atcha! (I just KNEW I wasn't the only one, hee!)

      Delete
  5. Yay you blogged! You have beautiful eyes and perfect cheek bones!! These are great photos!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG stop it! Hardly, bahahah...but thank you for the generous compliment, you're too much! :-) xo

      Delete
  6. My friend enjoyed Gravity, too. Would like to see that (DO NOT GO SEE THE COUNSELOR. Unless you really want to scratch your head for days after and wonder what the sense of it all was).

    Also, you are gorge, momma. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete